Froggy turns 3 [February catch up]







This little froggy has been my most difficult child.

He had colic for months; spent his second year of life crying and pitching fits at the drop of a hat; was so hard to potty train; is extremely stubborn; thinks he doesn't have to clean up the huge messes he makes...but, he cuddles the most; caresses my face and tells me how much he loves me; teaches me patience beyond what I thought I was capable of; LOVES school time; loves being near me and sharing every toddler detail of his life with me; turns everything into adorable song.

I adore this little stinker, and if I were to be honest, he is SO much like me that it's terrifying! I am so grateful for the past three years of being his mommy and look forward to many,many more years of loving him, teaching him, and leading him to Christ!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our curriculum

Today.