Nature journal


Oh wow, these pictures were only taken a month ago, but gee these kids sure look different. These were taken on the day I introduced Monkey to nature journaling.

By the way, I've no idea why PicMonkey is randomly putting a black border on my pictures when I have it set to transparent when I save.


Monkey started off by making nature sculptures while Froggy just watched.

By the way, these desks are activity trays I got from Hobby Lobby with 40% off coupons, they are sturdy, stack out of the way when not in use, and the boys LOVE them!





Froggy enjoyed nature painting along with Monkey! I love finding new ways to explore nature with the kids. I mean, they already love being outside enough, but it's great finding creative ways like painting with plants to really make it fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our curriculum

Today.