One of *those* days

Today was one of those days where I wanted to run away screaming.


I don't have any pictures from today, but I saw a lot of faces like these today. And worse.

Froggy, who is weaning, suddenly wanting to nurse. And crying during school time, like the entire time.

Until I caved in for the sake of my ear drums not bursting.

Monkey, in full Monday mode, not wanting to listen, constantly interrupting only to say something completely unrelated.

I snapped more than once today. Not yelling, the scarier kind where I get real close to Monkey and tell him calmly how he is expected to behave in an even tone without raising my voice. I'm so thankful that I didn't yell, especially with crazy preggo hormones.

And the day isn't over yet, there's still the bathroom to clean, laundry to fold and hang up, and a little Froggy to take to kindermusik.

I don't care for Mondays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our curriculum

Today.