Tot school week three

Almost caught up with tot school posts! Here are the highlights from our third week using the two year curriculum from ABCJesuslovesme.

Day 3 creation wheel, definitely one of Froggy's favorites.

He really got into the dot marker for letter Cc!


I added the star shape to our matching game, he loves doing this! Our number focus for the week was three.

Here is the craft we did together. I cut everything out for him and helped him glue the grass and tree trunk in place and he put the leaves and three apples on the tree. Froggy insisted on adding a yellow piece of paper from his cutting scraps can to our tree. I gave him some flower stickers to put on as well, but one of them fell off when I took this picture.

Tent and tunnel gross motor play and playing our Ugandan drum.


Here's a sneak peak of week four. I redid our Montessori shelves for Froggy's tot tray activities.

Oreo shape matching game (Goodwill $1.91) and paint chip clothespin match game.

Fall season cards from our Baby Einstein cards (Goodwill $1.91)

Peg board and clothes peg tray. I leave these out every week because they are currently some of the best fine motor tot trays I have.

Open and close basket and the key shape sorter toy.

Next tot school post will be from week four! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our curriculum

Today.