I miss school!

I can't wait to get back into school time. I've been starting to feel a little better (with really bad days in between), but I'm hoping that soon we will be back into the swing of things. The classroom is currently not accessible since we are getting ready for a church consignment sale and have been using that room for separating all of our consignment items.

It's been killing me to not be able to have school time. It's only been the month of July, but it seems like it's been forever. I miss our daily rhythm, the way one activity seemed to flow into the next, all of the fun we had learning each day. Maybe I'm painting a pretty picture in my head, I know we had tough days, especially with Froggy's tantrums (which are thankfully down to nearly non existent with the majority of his teeth in), but I still miss those days.

I keep telling myself, "Next week we are going to start back," and next week comes and along with it pain or nausea. Ugh! I know I said I wasn't going to do any posts like this, but I just wanted to get this out. I'm so ready to go back to school time with Monkey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our curriculum

Today.