GHEA conference

I really enjoyed the GHEA conference. We had free tickets this year since it was our first time attending. The only thing that wasn't so great was the fact we had Froggy with us and he was teething something serious, so the majority of the time we were there, he was crying. So, I didn't get to go to any of the speaker events, but we did enjoy the vender booths and used book sale. Being able to actually flip through books I've been looking at really helped me make decisions on what to get and what not to get. I wish we had more time at the used book sale, we were both so frustrated and worn out from Froggy that we left after an hour, but we did get some really great deals, and got a lot of things I had been wanting to get for our school.


Scale $2, Cuisenaire alphabet book with rods $5

Base 100,1000 $2

$2

$2.50

$7

Science with water $0.25, Starting point science $1, Sunshine makes the seasons $0.25

$0.25

Weaver bible early reader set 1 (5 books) $2, Bible Angels and Demons (part of an AMAZING boy bible series) $2.50

$12

Jesus Wants All of Me $1, craft sticks $0.25

What Your Kindergartener Needs to Know $1, Birds $3

Also got a Melissa and Doug responsibility chart for $5.



There was A LOT more I wanted to get, but I was being ridiculously frugal. At least now I know what I do and don't want, so when I find something at a thrift store or on one of the homeschool used book groups I'm a member of, I know whether or not to get it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our curriculum

Today.